PixelPro with GXi ZN1A-BT662XE-MIR
1080p IP Bullet with 3-9mm Lens & Video Analytic Technology
The PixelPro ZN-BT662XE-MIR 1080p IP bullet camera features GXi Video Analytic Technology. GXi Technology maximizes the PixelPro's surveillance capabilities by bringing an added feature set of Imbedded Intelligence Technology, WDR performance, and full video recording to SD card to this already full-featured series.
- 1080p HD Resolution
- 1/2.7” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Built-in 3-9mm Lens
- Video Analytic Technology provides intelligent analysis of video with application areas including intrusion detection, vehicle monitoring, abandoned-object detection, people counting and loitering detection, as well as camera tampering and failure detection. All at an affordable price. Click here for more information on standard and optional licenses.
- ProSet system lets you zoom and focus directly from your PC
- Dual-Streaming IP Video - H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- True Day/Night and Digital WDR Performance
- 34 built-in IR LEDs for up to 85' of illumination
- Text Overlay, Video Motion Detection
- Video recording to SD/SDHC memory card
- ONVIF Compliant (Profile S)
- IP66 for all weather conditions
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)/12VDC
- Built-in Fan and Heater
Follow this link to view the entire family of PixelPro cameras with GXi Technology.
Companion Products contain accessories, options and additional products that work well with ZN1A-BT662XE-MIR.
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please note P/N has changed from ZN-BT662XE-MIR to ZN1A-BT662XE-MIR. Attached specs and manual are correct.