Control Module for D2PD Emergency Communications System
Ganz D2PD® powered by Go2Blu® is an Emergency Communications Technology for Active Shooter/Armed Intruder incidents. Utilizing the Internet of Things (IoT), D2PD alerts vital staff in a School/Facility and EVERY Police 911 Dispatcher, Mobile Patrol Vehicle, and connected desktop in less than 1 Second.
- The Direct to Responder D2PD Control Module Hardware Kit connects to the building's alarm system and any number of associated panic buttons.
- D2PD Control Module is designed to fit in the alarm panel or be housed in a locked box and requires one PoE Ethernet cable
- There are no special network firewall settings.
- The D2PD is DHCP and only requires outbound port 8080 to be open.
- Works with G2B-SaaS
Add on Capabilities with D2PD
- Automatically put the school into lock-down in 1/4 of 1 second.
- Automatically make a public address pre-recorded announcement that the school is in lock-down in 1/4 of 1 second.
- Automatically broadcast pre-determined messages across all IPTV and digital signage in the school in 1/4 of 1 second
- Automatically activate active shooter prisms as a visual indication of an on-going active shooter event in the school in 1/4 of 1 second.
- Automatically provide the police department with emergency operations procedures and school plans in 1/4 of 1 second.
- See D2PD Hardware and Product Packages for a full list of optional add-on modules.
Go to D2PD Emergency Communication Systems Home
Companion Products contain accessories, options and additional products that work well with G2B-D2PD.
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Made in America . NDAA Compliant