CORTROL Facial Recognition Module ZNS-FR
Facial Recognition Module for CORTROL VMS
CORTROL Face Recognition module is a biometric face recognition application designed to work with the Ganz CORTROL video management platform. Leading-edge technology assures optimal system performance and reliability with real-time face detection, concurrent multiple face recognition, and instant face matching in one-to-one and one-to-many mode.
CORTROL Facial Recognition is ideally suited for human resource control applications as well as for security and law enforcement applications
- Available for 100 - unlimited faces in matching database
- Chart reports on client-based FR recognition data and estimators (CORTROL version 1.18.1 or newer)
- Medical mask detection
- Combined face + temperature readings
- External database support (MSSQL) for both recognition and subject databases
- Bulk subject import from a directory structure (multiple modes)
- Liveness detection option in the recognition settings
- Quick and convenient registered faces search and browsing
- Simultaneous multiple face processing in live video
- Storing recognized faces images on local or central database
- Relies on CORTROL VMS servers for live and recorded video streams
- Process video streams from multiple CORTROL VMS servers
- Very simple installation with configured ready to go database
- Option to use own database instead of default one
Follow this link for the 3.1.0 release notes.
Learn More About Ganz CORTROL VMS Editions and Features.
Companion Products contain accessories, options and additional products that work well with ZNS-FR.
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.