Ganz CORTROL VMS Version 1.17.0 Released
Major Release - CORTROL 1.17.0 is now available!
September 22, 2020, Cary, N.C. CBC AMERICA, a leading manufacturer of intelligent security systems and the Ganz brand's parent company, announced today the new edition of Ganz CORTROL VMS - version 1.17.0. This release has added 12 major function updates and over 24 function enhancements that further enable customers to fully leverage their video surveillance investments.
- Activate a PTZ tour added to the Event & Action Configurator
- Program a Device action (for device-specific commands)
- GPU hardware decoding for H.264 codec for CORTROL Client
- GPU hardware decoder performance test utility for CORTROL Client
- Fisheye, hardware-accelerated dewarping for CORTROL Client
- "Combine all visible tracks" resolution selection upon export from CORTROL Client
- Thumbnail preview of timeline and bookmarks in CORTROL Client
- External Service events are displayed by their assigned event/tag color in CORTROL Client
- The counter value (Event) for camera, and Software side counters event have been added to the Event & Action Configurator
- Variable value event type (Mapping metadata, POS, from device/camera) has been added to the Event & Action Configurator
- Malay and Portuguese language localizations have been added
For the complete list including over 24 function enhancements, notes, and descriptions see the release notes. Learn more about CORTROL at ganzsecurity.com/cortrol
CBC AMERICA is a global leader in designing, developing, and manufacturing world-class intelligent security solutions. The Ganz brand offers integrated system architecture across multiple market segments, including video management software, smart video analytics, biometric access systems, and supporting devices.