CORTROL offers customizable integration with other software systems using cross-platform CORTROL HTTP/HTTPS API.
With HTTP/HTTPS API, you can implement tasks of CORTROL client/server functionality.
CORTROL HTTP API
CORTROL HTTP/HTTPS API is HTTP/HTTPS URIs that allow interaction between 3rd party software and CORTROL servers. CORTROL HTTP/HTTPS API exposes a set of URIs that allow retrieving live and archive streams in HTML5 compatible format, controlling PTZ, implementing external services, and more. CORTROL HTTP/HTTPS API allows flexible integration without any CORTROL components required for communication with CORTROL servers.
Here's how it works:
CORTROL HTTP API Tasks
- Receive a list of resources permitted for the user account used
- Retrieve live main and sub-video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Retrieve archive video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Receive and transmit audio data
- Stream Video and Audio to CORTROL
- Retrieve live and archived snapshots (JPEG)
- An option for unauthorized access to public resources
- Controlling PTZ, focus, and presets
- Trigger action on CORTROL servers
- Receive CORTROL events
- Push live data from 3rd party software (for example, Access Control, Point of Sale, Building Management, License Plate Recognition, Face Recognition, and others )
- Retrieve 3rd party archive data via the CORTROL Monitor application