CORTROL offers customizable integration with other software systems using cross-platform CORTROL HTTP API.
With HTTP API, you can implement tasks of CORTROL client/server functionality.
CORTROL HTTP API
CORTROL HTTP API is HTTP URIs that allow interaction between 3rd party software and CORTROL servers. CORTROL HTTP API exposes a set of URIs that allow retrieving live and archive streams in HTML5 compatible format, controlling PTZ, implementing external services and other things. CORTROL HTTP API allows flexible integration without any CORTROL components required for communication with CORTROL servers.
CORTROL HTTP API Tasks
- Receive a list of resources permitted for the user account used
- Retrieve live main and sub-video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Retrieve archive video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Receive and transmit audio data
- Stream Video and Audio to CORTROL
- Retrieve live and archived snapshots (JPEG)
- An option for unauthorized access to public resources
- Controlling PTZ, focus, and presets
- Trigger action on CORTROL servers
- Receive CORTROL events
- Push live data from 3rd party software (for example, Access Control, Point of Sale, Building Management, License Plate Recognition, Face Recognition, and others )
- Retrieve 3rd party archive data via the CORTROL Monitor application